SP500 SAID TODAY BEGIN THE SHORTING

Well today I bough and ETF called Proshares ultrashort SP500.

The definition says it seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond
to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.


My bought was not very good because I have done with a value of 91.7 per share (SP 500 about 750), so in the moment I am typing this, I am loosin about 2%. I do not like to open a position with losses but that is what it is. Today it is Friday and usually on March and Friday the stockmarket goes up I did not catch the intraday top.

On top of that we have had 4 days going upwards. Today it is supposed we should have an intraday top and we should close a bit below. If that happens on Monday I expect the beging of a new down leg.

My stop loss is 6 % below the entry point.

Realy the signal for beginig to short was not very clear, there is a lot of noise and something that is very surprising is that the volumen is very high. So I think that the strong hands are giving paper to the hungry weak hands that are waiting for a big bounce.

We will see.

No hay comentarios:

 
Google